Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Books

I thought I'd make up a list of my favorite books so then people could read them and then we could talk about how awesome a book it is.  This post was originally supposed to be a paper post but unfortunately it didn't work out.  Anyway here is the list:

The Education of Robert Nifkin  
By Daniel Pinkwater

The Neddiad 
(and the sequels)
By Daniel Pinkwater  

His Dark Materials trilogy 
By Phillip Pullman

The Ruby in the Smoke
By Phillip Pullman

The Book Thief
By Markus Zusak

The Mysterious Benedict Society
(and sequels)
By Trenton Lee Stewart

The Emerald Atlas
By John Stephens (just finished)

I have only included my all time favorite books here to keep things short.  And The Emerald Atlas I thought I should include just because I just finished it and its still in my mind. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment