Saturday, May 4, 2013

Its Been Found!

I recently posted about a tv show I've been trying to find, well I have succeed and here is the official description:

"The series is centered on Jess Mastriani, played by Caterina Scorsone, a woman in her twenties who receives psychic abilities after being hit by lightning. She is employed by a special FBI Task Force because she has visions which, once interpreted, contain clues that will help her find missing people."

Because I was the one who found it I am left with a surplus of prize yarn, if anyone wants it please comment and tell me what you would use it for.












2 comments:

  1. First Cardvaark, now Missing. You are quite a detective. Maybe there should be a show about you (and your wise old mentor)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, since BetheBQE did not say what he would use the yarn for, I will! I would use the yarn to make my dear daughter a funky wrist cuff that would totally rock her world. PS. I prefer the orange one. THX!!

    ReplyDelete