Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Time Away from the Blog

It has been two months since any effort has been made in the way of blogging and I feel no remorse. 
  I returned to New York City where I immediately became caught up in fall. All of my classes and general life has been keeping me busy.  Also now that the leaves are starting to turn everything is becoming pumpkin flavored and as one can imagine it is difficult to have time when I have to try all the new pumpkin-y things!  I also recently turned fifteen, I supose I should feel different about things now I'm older and wiser, well that has yet to happen. 


These are some photos from the trip back from Newfoundland to New York. 





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful roadside photographs. Newfoundland to NYC is a big place. Could you be a bit more specific.

    ReplyDelete