Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fingerless Gloves


Fall is almost here and the change in temperature has prompted some knitting.  Much to my mothers delight I actually made something! A pair of fingerless gloves.


Please note that it is very difficult to photograph one's own hand.


Especially when people invite themselves into the photo.


Once I return to New York I probably will have a while to wait to wear these new knitted gloves but since its been hovering in around twenty all summer my new accessories are perfect for evenings.

I'm also gearing up for the trip back and preparing myself for the long car ride with my mother (I love you mom!) and grandmother. By preparing I mean downloading music so I can pretend I'm traveling alone, possibly to somewhere interesting. 

3 comments:

  1. I have news for you: you are going somewhere interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog post is really funny! I read it to my brothers and they laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to read more about the music you are downloading. I have plenty of CDs to lend you. Just say the word (grinders).

    ReplyDelete